Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Courtney Stodden Hot Juicy Body Bikini Pics

Courtney Stodden Hot Bikini Pics 
Courtney Stodden Hot Juicy Body Bikini Pics
               
Every time I’m assigned a set of Courtney Stodden pictures, I tell myself that I’m going to be

open minded and not have a preconceived notion of what I should expect. I tell myself that the 

set of photos will be different than all of the other ones we’ve seen. I tell myself she’ll have found 

some self respect hidden at the bottom of her lingerie drawer and realize she doesn’t have to 

be half naked to be worth something. Then I open the photos and it’s more of the same old 

thing. We get it Courtney. You have a nice body. What else do you have? Can you act? Can you

sing? Can you do anything other than strike the same exact poses in different costumes. I have 

to say though, this new set of photos is an all time low for this girl. “Washing a car” in a teeny 

tiny bikini and big ass heels? That’s not new. It’s not interesting. It’s been done and it’s been

done better. If you’re going to steal the same idea a million other women had before you, at 

least do it better. Otherwise you wind up looking like a lame imitation. You want to be shocking 

and get attention? Show us you have a brain in that bleach blonde head. That would be truly
mind blowing.
Courtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini PicsCourtney Stodden Hot Bikini Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment